Work for DEATH.io
(Because why wouldn’t you want to?)
Just like our ethos of helping people create a personalised funeral that reflects them, the DEATH team are anything but grey and morbid. We’re a small but mighty team of people who are passionate about the good things we do and we’re looking for engaging individuals to join us and help change the way the world views death.
We’re not bothered about what you look like, how old you are or what your background is. As long as you’re driven, can do the job and want to make cool things happen then we want to hear from you.
We also believe that a good job should be fairly paid, that’s why we pay the Real Living Wage (unlike many others out there).
Latest vacancies at DEATH.io
We currently have one vacancy which you can find by clicking below:
Brand and Marketing Assistant
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remuneration/ Pay rate: £8.75 p.h
Start: January 2018
THIS JOB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW APPLICATIONS
This is your opportunity to join a small and exciting new start-up in central Bristol as our Brand and Marketing Assistant.
This role will be a diverse and engaging one. The successful candidate will work closely with the team to create exciting content, to identify new marketing channels and to plan and implement guerrilla-style campaigns that can be unleashed with small budget but big impact.
Day to day responsibilities for this role will vary but will include:
– Owning the brand tone, style and voice while ensuring that the brand is consistent across all channels.
– Building relationships with different groups, charities and online communities.
– Identifying and pursuing new online digital promotional channels and opportunities
– Copywriting of content for the main website as well as any appropriate channels including social. This will range from long form articles to snappy blogs and tweets.
– Ownership of some social channels and an expectation to work tightly with the team to ensure all content is cohesive and working together.
– Light reporting on campaign and engagement results identifying trends, flagging concerns and suggesting possible improvements.
– Undertake desk based market research to support new product or capability developments
Previous marketing experience isn’t necessarily important but we’re looking for someone who is:
– Creative and self motivated
– And a real team player
– With great copywriting skills
– As well as good attention to detail
– Who is aware of marketing tools and practices
– A strong and enthusiastic communicator
– Who has a good command of English
– And good organisational and multi-tasking qualities
Extra things that would be handy to have include:
– A broad understanding/experience of marketing
– Experience of working with HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS)
– Experience with digital editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
How to apply
Applying to any job at DEATH.io couldn’t be easier. Simply email us with your CV and covering letter to [email protected] and include the words ‘Employ me’ in the subject line.
Office and hours
Office hours are typically 9-5:30 but can be flexible to suit within reason. We’re based between Temple Meads and Cabot Circus and we share a cool office space with a number of other dynamic start-ups.
We’re a Real Living Wage employer meaning we believe it’s right to pay a fair wage and that we follow the recommendation of the RLW campaign and pay a minimum of £8.75 an hour.
A computer and any relevant equipment will be supplied.
If you’d like to work with us but can’t find the job you’re looking for then why not get in touch by emailing us at [email protected].